By Dr. Kristy Harvell,
Advanced Nutrition Response Testing Practitioner
· 1 tablespoon coconut oil
· 1 tablespoon gluten free all purpose flour
· 1 cup almond milk
· ½ cup nutritional yeast
· Garlic powder to taste
· Salt and pepper to taste (we use ¼ teaspoon salt and a few shakes of pepper)
1. Melt the coconut oil in a small saucepan over medium heat, then add the gluten free all purpose flour and mix to form a paste.
2. Add the milk and stir well to remove any lumps. Keep stirring every few minutes until the sauce thickens and bubbles.
3. Add the nutritional yeast and spices, and beat with a whisk until smooth, adding more milk if the sauce is too thick. Serve over veggies or zucchini
noodles, use as a dip, or enjoy it any other way you can think of.