Lucky's Market Recipes *Redesigned by Dr. Kristy Harvell
3 medium apples, peeled and thinly sliced* (4 cups)
2 tablespoons coconut sugar
1 tablespoon finely ground, blanched almond flour
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
3/4 cup pecans, chopped
1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
1/4 cup finely ground, blanched almond flour, toasted
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch square baking pan with coconut oil. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, add all of the filling ingredients: apples, coconut sugar, maple syrup, almond flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla extract. Using a spatula, stir and fold until apples are fully coated and sugar has dissolved.
3. Pour mixture into the baking pan. Use a spatula to smooth apples into an even layer.
4. Add all of the topping ingredients to a medium bowl. Stir and fold until crumbles form. Gently spoon evenly over apples.
5. Bake for 40-60 minutes or until deep golden brown.
6. Allow to cool for 10-15 mins before serving.